Our website uses cookies to enhance the visitor experience (what's a cookieCookies are small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit a website. They are mainly used as a way of improving the website functionalities or to provide more advanced statistical data.). Are you happy for us to use cookies during your visits?
Please note: continuing without making a choice equates to giving us your consent, which you can withdraw at any time via our cookies policy page.

Received a tax calculation from HMRC?

Whether it be an underpayment or an overpayment how sure can you be that what you have received is correct? HMRC are issuing tax calculations for the tax years 2008-09 & 2009-10, with several million taxpayers affected by this.

If you are NOT a self assessment taxpayer for either of these years and have been on PAYE for one or both years there is more likelihood that you will have been affected, especially if you have also received numerous tax coding notices over the last couple of years or have changed jobs or had more than one job at once.

So, if you do get one, or know someone who has had one, and you want it checking, please get in touch. We will charge £40 per tax calculation checked for you, and a further £40 per calculation if you wish us to challenge HMRC over their figures.


Sign up to receive the monthly Tax Tips & News email.

Tags: , , ,

Leave a Reply